Alaska herring roe 200g
mango 10 g
avocado 6 g
red onions 100 g
scallions 10 g
parsley 10 g
sour cream 200 g
red chilis 10 g
1. Chop mango, avocado and onion into small pieces.
2. Combine mango, avocado and onion pieces into bowl.
3. To finish dressing,add chilis,and Sunkist lemon juice.
4. Add herring roe, and mix together.
5. Place mixture on top of tortilla and place on top.
6. Add sour cream on top, serve at room temperature, pair with green salad.
Wild seafood is one of Alaska’s most precious resources and our state goes to great lengths to ensure its continued abundance. From fishermen and processors to scientists and law enforcement officials, sustainability is not only crucial to our livelihood, but a deeply-ingrained tradition. Together Alaska’s five sustainability pillars tell the story of the important work Alaska does to ensure that sustainable Alaska seafood lands on your plate.