Wild seafood is one of Alaska’s most precious resources and our state goes to great lengths to ensure its continued abundance. From fishermen and processors to scientists and law enforcement officials, sustainability is not only crucial to our livelihood, but a deeply-ingrained tradition. Together Alaska’s five sustainability pillars tell the story of the important work Alaska does to ensure that sustainable Alaska seafood lands on your plate.
- Thaw Alaska Sablefish Cod and marinate with a pinch of salt;
- For sauce, sauté minced garlic with sunflower oil, add remaining sauce ingredients, after boiling over high heat, reduce to low heat and cook for 5 minutes;
- Put the olive oil in the pot and fry black cod until both sides are golden. Add sauce, and simmer for 5 minutes on low heat;
- In a different pot, pour in cream, heat and add the scallions, cook until softened (3 minutes);
- Place scallions and sauce on fish for plating.