U.S. BBQ Spare Rib and Guacamole Toast
200 g Cooked U.S. pork rib (Shredded)
100 ml Pork broth or chicken broth
20 g Sliced Onions
1 Qty Avocado
50 g Arugula
1 Sliced White Bread or Wheat Bread
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Olive Oil
Pinch Salt and Pepper
- Put a medium-sized pan on medium heat, then place the sliced bread on pan with olive oil. Put aside.
- Heat the olive oil. Set the shredded U.S. pork rib and onions on the pan. Pour the chicken broth into the pan and allow to cook, basting the pork, until the sauce thicken. Season the pork with pepper and salt. Set aside.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and scoop the flesh into a bowl. Use a blow torch and lightly char the surface. Set aside.
- Mash up the other half of avocado and sprinkle with lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Spread the arugula, avocados mash and shredded pork back rib on the toast bread. We are ready to go!