Alaska sablefish 150g
Carrot fingers 40g
- Marinate black cod with salt, crushed black pepper, butter, olive oil, vanilla and dry white for 5 minutes. Vacuum wrap in plastic bag.
- Adjust water temperature to 65℃, Place black cod in and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Place finger carrots, asparagus with salt and butter in plastic bags and simmer in water for 5-10 minutes.
- Take 75g lemon juice, add 120g pure water and 3g lecithin, stir into foam and set aside.
- Serve on a plate, garnish with figs and edible plants, and line black cod with beaten lemon foam.
Wild seafood is one of Alaska’s most precious resources and our state goes to great lengths to ensure its continued abundance. From fishermen and processors to scientists and law enforcement officials, sustainability is not only crucial to our livelihood, but a deeply-ingrained tradition. Together Alaska’s five sustainability pillars tell the story of the important work Alaska does to ensure that sustainable Alaska seafood lands on your plate.