- Separate the head and tail of American lobster, and cut the lobster tail into chunks of meat.
- Marinate the lobster tail with rice wine, salt, and starch for 10 minutes.
- Put one liter of water in the pot, add lobster head and claw when it’s boiled, and then boil the tail for one minute.
- Heat peanut and lard oil, add the marinate tail meat into a pan with scallion and garlic, stir fry for 5 minutes.
- To plate, put the lobster head in front of the plate, tail meat in the middle, and the tail at the end.