Ingredients (2 servings)
4 slices lightly toasted bread
220g U.S. cooked crab meat
2 tbs of non-fat Greek yogurt
2 sliced tomatoes
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp +1 tsp Seafood seasoning
1 sliced U.S. lettuce, romaine
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Slice croissants in half horizontally (if not pre-sliced).
- In a large bowl, combine U.S. crab meat, yogurt, and lemon juice. Stir until well-blended.
- Place seafood mixture , tomato slices, lettuce romaine leaf between each sliced croissant.
- Cut sandwiches in half crosswise.
- Serve 2 halves. Serve immediately, or keep cold at 4.5°C or lower.
Food and Nutrition Service
U.S. Department of Agriculture